Sunday, September 25, 2011

Becca's Pearl Value Essay

                                           Some people value things more than others. And in my life there is
one thing I value the most.......
  
          Waking up in the morning to see a adorable priceless face of the cutest dog in the
whole entire world.everyday I go to school Im always in a rushed movement to come home
to see my puppy. Seeing his face makes me just wanna hold him and kiss him. When me
and my dad watch movies together he lays right next to my head and watches the movie
with us. When I'm trying to sleep he licks my face but when you try to push him away he just
barks in a cute little way to let you know he wants you to notice him.
having a puppy is an awesome experience. I don't know what I would do without him. He is
always the one go to when I'm upset because I feel as if he actually understands me and he
cry with me because he knows I'm sad. When I'm sad he licks the tears off my face.
           I love hugging him because he hugs like a human, he cradles his little body in your
arms and puts his head in the crease of your neck. It's the cutest thing in the world it just
makes you so happy. I love my puppy because he is my everything he is very protective
towards me , if anyone is coming upstairs he barks and barks to let me know someone is
arriving. Also if he sees anyone trying to hurt me or making any violent moves towards me
he gets really upset and  goes after them to let them know that he is protecting me, he is
only a small dog and his bark is bigger than his bite. He hates big dogs and also never
leaves my side, when I bring him out to go to the bathroom he runs downstairs and stopps
half way to wait for me to come If I don't come he barks.
       when it's time for bed I make a cranberry and orange juice and I get ready for bed. But
when I don't get ready fast enough My puppy barks and runs to my Room then barks again
then runs back to see if I am coming to Bed.
my puppy is the best part of my life he makes all the worst turn into nothing but the best.
having a puppy really made me appreciate life way more because i think it just amazing to
have a another little life form in your hands. I love holding my puppy close to me.
my puppy is special to me because it came from a special person.
          I hoped you enjoyed reading it as much as i enjoyed writing it. i really appreciate the fact i was able to share how much my puppy means to me. its not everyday that we get to
share about something we value with a passion. so thank you Mr.B.G. i really enjoyed writing
this essay for you i think this has to be my favorite one so far this year. thanks so much and i hope the class enjoys it as well.....

4 comments:

  1. It seems that you value the most your puppy is like your little friend and he fallows you every where.
    Your dog and the moments that you have with him is what you priceless most and you can say it because the way that you wrote about him in this part "Everyday I go to school Im always in a rushed movement to come home to see my puppy. Seeing his face makes me just wanna hold him and kiss him."
    The strengths of this essay is the way you you described the feelings that you have for him and showing us how valuable is for you like in the part that you said "He is
    always the one go to when I'm upset because I feel as if he actually understands me and he
    cry with me because he knows I'm sad. When I'm sad he licks the tears off my face.I love hugging him because he hugs like a human, he cradles his little body in your
    arms and puts his head in the crease of your neck.".
    I would said that you maybe could just compare something with financial significance and something priceless to see how are they different or equal.
    But I really like it and enjoy this essay it reminds me to my dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The author is talking about her puppy and how she loves her puppy so much. I could really visualize the puppy barking when you don’t come up to your bed in time. The strength of this essay is how much you love your puppy and you can tell that you really do love your puppy so much. the only thing that i have to say is that you should compare two objects well you you all ready have one so you should add one more thing you value.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job becca i love it and ur doggy hzhaahaha but i love it alot alot alot alot alot

    ReplyDelete
  4. the author is talking about her puppy.she decribes it very well. the strenghts are vividly describing things. there is nothing to change to make it better.

    ReplyDelete