Thursday, November 10, 2011

Speak

I agree with the statement that students shouldn't share
With teachers about their personal problems because I had
A personelle experience that resembles that
Statement. I had shared about Something I was going through
and the teacher I had Shared it with went straight to the state
resulting in being tooken away from my parents.
In my opinion I agree with this statement because the results
Of my personal experience. My life was effected negatively
And I don't want to see some other kid be effected negatively like
I was when I was younger. I mean you can tell teachers if your in
Danger but some stuff you should keep to your self. Like if you drink
Smoke etc.... Just simple things like that u should keep to your self.
Because the whole world doesn't need to know what you do in your
Personal life.

I disagree with the statement that if someone is drunk or high
He or she is not responsible for his or her actions.
I disagree with that because there is millions of people who drive
Drunk and high and millions who do not but at the same time there is
People dead because of being behind the wheel of a car while they
Were drunk or high.but I learned that no matter what drug you are on
You are accountable for every action you do.
My aunt has been in a nursing home for over 28 years because she got
into the car with a drunken driver and it really makes me upset because
innocent people get hurt For other peoples bad disicions.

2 comments:

  1. Yes I am agree with the first statement because sometimes you can share something with the teachers and they can take the information in another way.And I am also disagree that if someone is drunk is not responsible for his or her actions because if person knows that when he or she get drunk is going to do decisions that are not right it is better no to drink.
    I think when you talk about your aunt it makes me think that you can lose somebody special for you for someone that dint make the right choose.
    I think you put really good examples because you know all this for you experience that happened to you so you know more a bout it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. grate job and i agree with the first statment and disagree with the seconed statment

    ReplyDelete